Today from spdji_communications August 27, 2013
Begin Quote: Following are today’s factoids for the Dow Jones Industrial Average. When referencing our data in an article or other published work, please credit S&P Dow Jones Indices. For additional index data or information, please contact our team at S&P Dow Jones Indices Communications.
Dow Jones Industrial Average 14776.13
Down 170.33 points or 1.14%
· Largest one-day points and percentage decline since August 15 2013.
· Down two consecutive trading days.
· Down 234.38 points or 1.56% over the two-day period.
· Largest two-day points and percentage decline since August 16 2013.
· Down 13 of the past 17 trading days
Our spin at Getting Technical - Looks like bad news but our chart of the NYSE A/D line has not yet broken down – the S&P500 is still in trend and the A/D line is holding key support at the mid June low or pivot point