Friday, June 27, 2008

PDN vs TSX

For GT blog June 27, 2008

In search of the ultimate technical indicator.

Over the course of a year I may conduct several technical analysis presentations in addition to my teaching duties for the Canadian Securities Institute.

It is during these sessions I can always count on someone asking me for the perfect indicator - something that works all the time - a true "stealth" indicator. One would think with all that computing power along with cheap and plentiful data some mathematical genus would have invented the ultimate technical study.

I confess now to have the perfect indicator - I have had it for years – I now have under much personal anguish personal guilt decided to come clean and share it with you.

The perfect indicator is ---- The Straight Line

No computer needed - just a straight edge and a pencil


Trend Lines in Action

No comments: